We make Mippin
Refresh Mobile Inc, a Delaware incorporated company, is the parent company of Refresh Mobile Ltd, which trades under the brand Mippin.
Mippin powers the App Factory, a cross-platform app-creation engine that allows content owners to create brilliant apps in minutes. Mippin also licenses the App Factory platform to handset manufacturers and mobile operators, allowing them to populate their app stores quickly and easily with thousands of high-quality apps.
We also create award-winning apps. In 2009 Mippin's apps won two major developer competitions - the Nokia 'Calling All Innovators' competition and Google's Android Developer Challenge (ADC2). In 2011, another Mippin app won the grand prize in the Blackberry Developer Challenge.
Our operational headquarters are in London, UK, although our presence is global. Mippin's users span over 200 countries and its customers include one of the world's largest handset manufacturers, as well as leading global mobile operators and major international publishers.
For more news please visit the Mippin Blog.
- Mippin Takes Second Place at BlackBerry Achievement Awards 22nd May 2013
- We're a Finalist for Mobile Innovation of the Year! 2nd April 2013
- We're Hiring a Social Media Intern 12th March 2013
- 20,000 new apps in 36 hours. Intense! 22nd January 2013
- Appsme Launches for Businesses 19th December 2012
- We're Hiring - Customer Acquisition Manager Wanted 18th December 2012
- BlackBerry App Generator On Tour in Thailand! 29th November 2012